Housing And Consumer Law

Housing Law

We can assist with problem tenants, including possession proceedings, recovery of outstanding rent or other breaches of the terms of the tenancy including the preparation of tenancy agreements and the appropriate 'notice to quit'

For further information contact Cameron


Please contact us at our Prudhoe office for further advice.

© Caris Solicitors 2018